momascholarship.gov.in – Moma Scholarship 2013 -14 Application form registration
Post-Matric Scholarships for Students belonging to the Minority Communities
The objective of the scheme is to award scholarships to meritorious students belonging to economically weaker sections of minority community so as to provide them better opportunities for higher education, increase their rate of attainment in higher education and enhance their employability.
Means cum Merit MOMA Scholarship Scheme This scholarship scheme is based on a test.As more than 20k students got moma scholarship last year.Education : The Candidate must have 50% marks in the previous exam and should not have more than 2.5 Lakhs annual income.
Click below for more details
COMMON FEATURES OF PRE, POST AND MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEMES
- *30% of scholarships are earmarked for girl students.
- *Students should have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- *Not more than 2 students from the family.
- *Scholarship allocation to States/UTs on the basis of population of minorities.
- *The scheme is implemented through the State Govt./UT Administration.
- *Can avail scholarship from not more than one source.