up scholarship status 2023-24:Most High School pass-outs want financial assistance to pursue higher education. Unlike education loans, a scholarship is one of the most desired financial aids you don’t have to repay. If you are a deserving candidate, the government will provide a scholarship based on your merit. The Uttar Pradesh government has launched various scholarship schemes to empower students’ academic goals. UP scholarship 2023 has been launched for students between Class 9th & Post Graduation. Government grants scholarships & fee reimbursement for students who can’t afford education.
In Uttar Pradesh, 23 Universities exist, and thousands of colleges are affiliated. Lakhs of students study in these colleges. Students who want to avail of 9th, High School, First Year, Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation, Diploma & Certificate scholarships will have to apply online. If you want to know details on the www.scholarship.up.nic.in release date, renewal, steps for applying, important instructions, sign up, log in, and other relevant information, read this page till the end.
scholarship.up.nic.in 2023-24 release date
The motive behind disbursing the UP scholarship is to maximize the state’s literacy rate, which will help improve the socio-economic structure. Candidates who want to apply for the Pre-Matric, i.e., for Class 9th & 10th, went through the online process from 2nd July 2022. Besides, Post-Matric Class 11 & 12/ Intermediate/ Dashmottar applications began on 11th July 2022. Uttar Pradesh Samaj Kalyan Vibhag will receive UP Scholarship Renewal Online Forms. Read the below table to know all the details concerned to the Uttar Pradesh Pre & Post Matric Scholarship 2022:
up scholarship status 2023, renewal, check application status
|Name of the Department||Social Welfare Department, Backward Class Welfare Department, Minorities Welfare Department & Tribal Development|
|Scheme Portal||Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System|
|Class||9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation, Post-Graduation, Diploma, Certificate Courses|
|Pre-Matric (9th to 10th) Application Dates||23rd August to 7th October 2022 (Complete application form submission date till 11th October)|
|Post-Matric 11th to 12th Application Dates||20th July to 7th November 2022 (Complete application form date – 10th November)|
|Post Matric UG & PG Scholarship Application Date||20th July to 7th November 2022 (Complete application form date – 10th November)|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship Send Bank Account Send Date||15th December 2022|
|Post-Matric Scholarship Send Bank Account Date||28th December 2022|
|Post Matric UG & PG Scholarship Send Bank Account Date||28th December 2022|
|UP Scholarship Official Website||www.scholarship.up.gov.in|
- 1 scholarship.up.nic.in 2023-24 release date
- 2 up scholarship status 2023, renewal, check application status
- 3 up scholarship 2023 status check
- 4 up scholarship 2023 apply online
- 5 up scholarship 2023-24 eligibility criteria
- 6 up scholarship 2023 apply online – step-by-step Method
- 7 up scholarship status 2023-24 Steps to know them in your Bank Account
- 8 up scholarship status 2023-24 link
up scholarship 2023 status check
We know most candidates studying in 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Diploma, Undergraduate & Postgraduate are waiting to receive the UP scholarship in their bank accounts. Candidates will receive the UP Scholarship in their bank accounts very soon. If you have not made any mistake in your application form, it will easily be verified by the Samaj Kalyan Department & you will receive the scholarship amount in the very first step. The process for checking the UP Scholarship Status is quite simple. By using the registration number & date of birth, you can quickly check your scholarship status through the online portal PFMS. All the facilities related to the UP scholarship will be provided by the Social Welfare Department of the State for Matric, Post Matric, Diploma, Certificate & out-of-state students.
up scholarship 2023 apply online
As you all know, the deadline for applications of Pre Matric, Post Matric, Diploma & Certificate students in Uttar Pradesh has been crossed. However, students who want to renew their applications can use the registration number. For the Uttar Pradesh scholarship renewal process 2022, the candidate must use the login credentials applied during the application submission. If you have arrived at a new class after the previous year’s exam, you can apply for the current year’s scholarship by using the official website of the Uttar Pradesh scholarship, i.e., www.scholarship.up.gov.in. Candidates of Pre Matric (9th & 10th) and Post Matric (11th, 12th, Graduate & Post Graduate) can get benefits of their free reimbursement and scholarship scheme by applying for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022-23.
up scholarship 2023-24 eligibility criteria
- Only Uttar Pradesh citizens can apply for Pre-Matric & Post Matric (दशमोत्तर) scholarship 2022-23.
- You must complete your education from any recognized Institution affiliated with the State Board & Central Board.
- Candidates must furnish all the original documents for enrollment from any recognized school/ institution.
- To Apply for the pre-matric scholarship, i.e., Class 9th, you must have passed Class 8th.
- If you want to avail scholarship in 11th grade, you must have to complete your Class X.
- College students can apply for the scholarship only after passing the 12th grade.
- Undergraduate, Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma & Certificate Holders can avail of dashmottar scholarships.
- The income criteria for 9th & 10th scholarships for General, SC, ST, and OBC categories will be 1 lakh.
- Candidates applying for the Post Matric Scholarship, i.e., Class 11 & Class 12, must have a financial income below 2.5 lakh for General, OBC, & Minority Categories and 2 lakh for SC & ST categories.
- To avail of post-matric scholarship, i.e., for Graduate & Postgraduate candidates, irrespective of their categories, annual income must be at most 2 lakh.
up scholarship 2023 apply online – step-by-step Method
UP Government provides the facility to apply for the Scholarship Scheme (छात्रवृत्ति और शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति योजना) only through an online mode. पूर्व दशम एवं दशमोत्तर छात्रवृत्ति application form procedure as follows:
- First of all, access the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System, i.e., www.scholarship.up.gov.in.
- The above link will reflect the homepage of the UP Scholarship.
- Now select any category from Pre Matric Class 9 to 10, Post Matric Class 11 to 12, and Post Matric Graduate & Post Graduate.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Enter all the academic details, & other necessary credentials.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- The UP Scholarship Department will send you a registration number that can be used to check your scholarship status in the future.
up scholarship status 2023-24 Steps to know them in your Bank Account
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship, i.e., www.scholarship.up.gov.in.
- After getting the homepage of the UP scholarship, you need to check the link ‘अपनी भुगतान की स्थिति जानने के लिए क्लिक करें।’
- Now the Public Finance Management System (PFMS) page will display on your screen.
- Enter all the login credentials like Bank name, account number & captcha code.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number for verification.
- It will bring the status of UP Scholarship Payment By Account Number.